At this year’s conference, former ANZ and Bank of America Merrill Lynch economist Saul Eslake will provide his views on the outlook for the global economy, and how post-COVID trends in investment, geopolitics and trade are likely to affect PNG.
Other keynote speakers confirmed so far include Queensland’s new Chief Entrepreneur Wayne Gerard and KPMG Australia’s Partner for Energy & Natural Resources Technology, Barbara-Anne Bensted.
Gerard, co-founder and CEO of global technology success story RedEye, will present with KPMG Australia’s Bensted on how large corporates and SMEs can work successfully together to generate economic growth.
Further program highlights include:
- Updates on PNG’s major resources projects
- A preview of telco Vodafone’s rollout plans in PNG
- Updates on major infrastructure projects, including Connect PNG, the National Transmission Network and the new strategy for PNG’s ports
- Sessions focusing on reforms and opportunities in PNG’s energy sector
- Briefings on PNG’s investment climate, capital markets, retail estate market, agribusiness, special economic zones and more
Our roster of over 30 expert speakers features a wide range of PNG’s most respected business leaders, including
- Ian Tarutia, President, Papua New Guinea Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Robin Fleming, CEO, BSP Financial Group
- Peter Larden, Managing Director, ExxonMobil PNG
- David Hill, Country Director—PNG, Asian Development Bank
- Greg Pawson, CEO, Kina Bank
- Craig Jones, Chief Operating Officer PNG, Newcrest Mining
- Paul Komboi, Managing Director, PNG Dataco
- and many more
Besides keynote presentations, the event will include panel discussions, case studies, video presentations and interactive sessions over three consecutive mornings.
To view the latest program click here.
Alongside the digital program, the conference will feature bonus in-person networking events in both Port Moresby and Brisbane.